Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Saturday 12-12 Christmas Cards


It's Christmas time

Christmas is 13 days away are you ready? 

Today was a chilly day with the high temperature barely in the 50's. We stayed around the house and kept warm.

Larry spent the day writing our yearly Christmas letter and getting the Christmas cards ready to be mailed out. I wrapped the out of state gifts and boxed them up. Now we just need to mail the cards and gifts out Monday.

While Larry worked on the Christmas cards I played my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 30 minutes and 28 seconds to complete, which put me in 18th place in my group. I did some Sudoku games. I played Mahjong games.

In the evening we watched YouTube videos and a couple of episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I watched Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears on Acorn. Then I watched Karate Kid. I ended up doing 29,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group with 163,284 steps.  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth