Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Wednesday 12-23 Christmas Tradition

Doing This and That

 

Christmas is only two days away.

We had a beautiful day with the temperature at 70 degrees. A front came in in the afternoon with a strong wind. 

I started the day out by doing Microsoft Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 games of Klondike and 10 games of Spider). It took me 3 hours, 10 minutes and 45 seconds, which put me in 9th place. I did some Mahjong games.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly A2 dance at 11:00. We had 37 participants. Dayle did an outstanding job of calling and cueing. We had an enjoyable hour of dancing to Dayle.

I spent the afternoon doing housework, I dusted, cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed and mopped the floors. I did some laundry and made ham hock and beans.

 


 Getting ready for Christmas

 

In the evening we watched The Polar Express, we have made this into a kind of Christmas tradition. I don't remember when we started but we have watched it at Christmas for many years. 

After Larry went to bed I watched a few episodes of  Murder Investigation Team Season. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group with 83,200 steps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth