Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 18, 2020

Thursday 12-18 Just Another Day


 

We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine but cold. It started out in the high 30's and got up to the low 50's.

Larry started the day out by going to the dentist to get his teeth cleaned. 

I started the day out by playing my Solitaire games. I did my Daily Challenges and the Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 41 minutes and 37 seconds to complete. Then I did a couple games in the Star Club Challenges. Then I moved on to Mahjong. I also did a few Sudoku games. 

We attended three virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00 for an hour. We had 30 participants. Dayle called four tips during the third tip he workshopped Square Chain The Top. He put us in different positions. He did a super job calling the dance and cued when necessary, which helped keep us in the right place. We had a great time.

The second one was Joachim Ruehenbeck's C1 at 12:30 for an hour. We had 33 participants. He called four tips. The first two tips he called some half moves, which put us on an angle. The other tips he worked on the Interrupt Concept using the move Swing the Fractions. The dance was very complex but fun. 

The third dance was Jeremy Butler's Weekly A2/C1. We had 23 participants for the A2 tips and 19 for the C1 tip. We had nice evening of dancing to Jeremy.

After the last dance Larry worked on the RCA computer we have that monitors our security cameras because it keeps crashing. While Larry worked on the computer I did my steps. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. When Larry went to bed I watched a chick flick called Forever My Girl on IMDb TV.            

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth