Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 28, 2020

Sunday 12-27 Super Day

 

Have a super Sunday


We had a super day. It started out being a little chilly with a strong wind out of the south but by the late afternoon it was 70 degrees.

I placed our weekly grocery order online last night and it got delivered this morning at 8:30. I was putting the bird feed in the garage and I noticed it was the wrong feed, it didn't have any sunflower seeds. I thought the wrong seed was delivered but Larry went online and found out I received the seed I ordered. So we got dressed and went to Walmart. It was Sunday and early so it wasn't busy. Larry went inside and returned the seed, then he got a small bag of the correct one because they didn't have the larger size. While there he picked up some bananas because I forgot to order them. The moral of the story is that it's easy to order the wrong thing online so be careful.

On the way home we stopped at Crossroads Park to walk the trail around the park. We walked for 40 minutes. We had a pleasant walk.

 


 

I did my Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Free Cell). It took me 51 minutes and 16 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. I always takes me a long time to complete the Free Cell games but I still have fun. I also played some Mahjong games. 

After playing my games I worked out for an hour, 30 minutes of Gold's Gym and 30 minutes of Just Dance. It had been 50 days since I worked out with Gold's Gym and Just Dance so I'll probably be sore tomorrow.

Our birdfeeder was very quiet and we didn't see the squirrels today. While I was barbecuing dinner I saw a couple of Cardinals eating under the oak tree where the squirrels hang out. It is always a pleasure to watch wildlife.

 

A male Cardinal eating under the tree

 

In the evening we relaxed in front of the television. We watched Citizen Four, which was a documentary on Amazon about Edward Snowden by Laura Poitras. It was very interesting. Then we watched an episode of Star Trek: Voyager. I started watching the second season of George Gently. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which gave me 181,244 steps for the week. I came in second place in my group.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth