Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Monday 11-30 A Chilly Day

It's cold


It was a chilly day with the temperature in the low 50's, by the time I went to bed it was in the high 40's. We had a lot of sunshine.

Last week was Black Friday and today was Cyber Monday. These days you can take advantage of those sales without leaving the house. Did you buy anything? Even though Larry looked at the ads he purchased nothing.

Larry started the day out by taking the kitchen plumbing apart and cleaning it. The sink was smelling a bit, I had put Pine Sol and drain cleaner down it, this took the smell away but it didn't last but a day or two. He had done this same cleaning a few months ago and the drain pipes had a bunch of gunk in them. Today they were not too bad.

Today was called Monday Funday, where the games in Daily Challenges and the Event points were doubled. I spent the morning playing my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 2 hours, 25 minutes and 4 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group.

It's suppose to be in the 20's in the morning so to prevent the Minnie from freezing we went to the storage center and setup the small heaters. Afterwards we went to The Home Depot to pick up some kitchen sink stoppers and a couple of other items so Larry can make a change in the kitchen sink plumbing. Bought six items and got out of there for less than $20, unbelievable.

In the evening we watched three episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I continued watching Miss Fisher. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth