Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Friday 12-4 Happy Friday


 It's Friday

It's Friday, let's do the happy dance. Once again it was a cold day with the temperature in the 50's.

We spent the day indoors. I watched the wildlife in the backyard. I wrote the other day that our new neighbors are starting to build their new house. They cleared most of the trees off the lots and it's bare. Yesterday, we didn't see hardly any birds at the birdfeeder. But today they were back. A few days ago I changed the plastic bowls out with glass bowls. The birds spend more time eating out of the glass bowls instead of the feeder. It was fun watching them because they would actually get inside of the bowl. The squirrels also like the glass bowls because they can't tip them over. The squirrels spend hours eating out of the bowls. They come one at a time. I've also been watching a couple of smaller squirrels under the tree eating out of the bowls.

I started the day out by playing the Daily Challenges and the Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games, which took me 1 hour, 57 minutes and 27 seconds. This put me in 25th place in my group.

While I played my Solitaire games Larry made a couple of snowmen ornaments. The design was for a large snowman, that stands up so Larry redesigned it. He made the ornaments 4" and they came out very cute.

 


 Snowmen Ornaments

 We attended two virtual square dances. The first one was Di Green's weekly C1 workshop at 2:00 for an hour and a half. We had 45 participants. Di called six tips. She workshopped Relay The Top, Percolate and Linear Action. We had a great time and learned a lot.

The second one was Ett McAtee's weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and a half. We had 29 participants for the A2 and 24 participants for the C1. Ett called four tips of A2 and two tips of C1. During the A2 session Ett workshopped All 4 Couples and All 8 moves. She cued now and then which made the dance very enjoyable. We had a very nice evening.

After Ett's dance we watched two episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I continued watched the second season of Miss Fisher. I ended up doing 24,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group with 132,069 steps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth