Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Saturday 12-5 "New" Mattress for the Minnie

 


We had a great day. 

I started the day off by playing the Daily Challenges and the Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 15 minutes and 57 seconds, which put me in 29th place in my group. Then I did some Sudoku games.

While I played my Solitaire games Larry worked on making a few more Christmas cards.

 


Christmas Cards

The day started off around 35 degrees so we waited until it got warmer before we did a Minnie project. We have been sleeping on foam mattresses in the Minnie for years. Unfortunately they don't last all that long. The top layer on our current one has gotten soft so today we removed the 4" top layer and replaced it with a latex mattress topper that we had removed from our Sleep Number bed. It was a king size so we had to cut it down to a queen. Larry used a large razor snap knife to cut it down. It took a bit to get it and the mattress cover installed in the small space above the cab. Larry tried the mattress out and thinks it will work fine.

 


The Minnie

 

In the evening we watched YouTube videos and three episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I continued watching the second season of Miss Fisher. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group with 160,000 steps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth