Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 14, 2020

Sunday 12-13 Relaxing Day


Relaxing Day

It was a cold damp day. It started out with a little drizzle in the 50's. By 11:00 a front came in with rain and wind. The rain didn't last long but the wind was out of the north. At dinnertime the temperature had dropped to the mid 40's, at the house 47. We stayed indoors and kept warm.

I started the day out by playing my Solitaire games. The Daily Challenges and the Event: Klondike Mini of 5 games. It took me 11 minutes and 48 seconds, which put me in 38th place in my group. I did a few Star Club games. I also played Mahjong about 10 games. 

While I did my games Larry finished his last Christmas card, this one was different than all the others and it took some time to get the design the way he wanted. After that he worked on straightening up his workroom. 

We attended two virtual square dances. The first was Dixie Cups bi-monthly Plus DBD at 1:30 for an hour and a half. This week the club had Doren McBroom and Gary Felton calling. We had 22 participants. We had fun.

The second was Loren Smith weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Loren called 3 A2 tips. The second tip was some four couple moves. The third tip was full square material. Loren did a C1 learn tip, where he worked on Scatter Scoot, Scatter Scoot Chain Thru and Check Over. Then Loren called two C1 tips. During the A2 and C1 learn tips we had 30 participates and C1 tips we had 23 participates. We had a wonderful evening of dancing. 

 

Get a partner and dance

We watched some YouTube videos and an episode of Yorkshire Vet. Then I watched a couple of movies on IMDb TV. I watched Karate Kid Part II  and Karate Kid Part III. I ended up doing 25,000 steps. which put me in 5th place in my group for the week with 188,291 steps.      

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth