Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Friday 12-25 Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas

 

Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you had a great Christmas.

We spent the afternoon at Louise's celebrating Christmas. Louise made chili for our Christmas feast. She put a relish tray together with sweet pickles, cheese, olives and ham and deviled eggs to snack on until lunch was ready. For dessert we had a pecan pie and brownies, peanut butter cookies and chocolate oatmeal haystacks. Everything was delicious. After lunch Larry installed a couple of security cameras that we gave Louise for Christmas. We also gave her big 23" monitor so she could monitor the cameras, she is one happy woman. I really think she was more excited about having visitors, during Covid-19 she spends most of her time alone and is excited just to visit with someone.  We had a super time with her and her dog Alice. 

 

Security camera at Louise's front door in a box Larry made


Security camera by her garage


Security camera monitor
 

Below are some of the projects that Larry worked on for Christmas. He made Christmas cards, gift cards, ornaments and other Christmas stuff.

Penguins Christmas Cards


Snowmen Carolers 

Coffee Cup Gift Card Holders

Gift Card Boxes

Penguin Gift Card Holder

 Christmas Ornaments

Snowmen Ornaments

I did my Solitaire games, which were the Daily Challenges and the Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 17 minutes and 33 seconds to complete, which put me in 22nd place in my group. Then I did some Mahjong games.

We spent the evening relaxing in front of the television watching YouTube videos and YouTube music videos. I finished watching Murder Investigation Team. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place with 129,211 steps for the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth