Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Monday 12-21 First Day of Winter


Happy Winter

 

Today was the first day of Winter. Here in Central Texas we started the day out at 32 degrees by 5:00 we had the temperature of 64. No complaints from me.

Larry started the day out by going to town to do a few errands. He stopped by Walmart to pick up a few items I forgot to order. Afterwards he stopped at the UPS Store to pick up our mail. Larry likes to beat the crowds so he likes to be at the Walmart before 8:00 and I don't get up until then. 

I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges and the Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 15 games. It took me 54 minutes and 25 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. Then I did a couple of games in the Star Club Challenges. Later on in the day I did a few Mahjong games.

We attended two virtual square dances. The first was Joachim Ruehenbeck bi-weekly A1/A2 at 12:30. During the A1 session we had 41 participants and A2 had 34. Some of the dancers were dressed up for Christmas, Barbara out of Germany had a great Santa outfit. Joachim called 5 tips in each session and the very last tip he did a singing call. In between each session we had a half hour break. We had another super afternoon dancing to Joachim Ruehenbeck and his wife Mariam.

 

Cool Santa Outfit


Virtual Square Dancing
 

The second dance was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 Workshop at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. We had 45 participants. Ett didn't workshop any moves instead she just did a review night. It was very challenging. We had fun.

Our friends James and Jeanne from Sun City called. We always look forward to seeing and visiting with them at the Sundancers square dances. We miss them and it was terrific hearing from them. 

I did my steps of 27,500 steps, which put me in third place. After the last dance we watched two episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I started the first season of The Advocates over again and watched the whole season, which was three episodes. It was about the legal professionals in Edinburgh and the streets. It's a good series and was for two years.   

    

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth