Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Tuesday 12-22 Awesome Day

 

Awesome Day

 

We had an awesome day. The day started out with fog but by 5:00 we were at 70 degrees.

I started the day out by doing my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 58 minutes and 55 seconds. Then I did a few Mahjong games.

We made a trip to the local Goodwill to donate some stuff we didn't need any more. When we got home Larry took the motorcycle for its monthly ride. When he returned home he changed out the house water filter and the AC filter.

We attended three virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus at 11:00 for an hour. He invited Karin Rabe and Terry Moore from New Jersey to help him call the dance. We had 32 participates. Dayle called two tips. Karin and Terry called a tip a piece with a singing call. We had a great time.

The second one was Di Green and Terry Weekly A1/A2 Workshop at 1:30 for two hours with a fifteen minutes break. We had 45 participants during the A1 session and 42 participants during the A2 session. During each session Di and Terry called five tips, the last tip of the A2 session Santa came to dance. We had a super afternoon with Di and Terry.

 

Di dressed up as Santa


Santa dancing with Terry during the singing call
 

The third one was Don Moger's Weekly A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. We had 43 participants. Don called six tips. We had an outstanding time.

After the last dance we finished watching Warehouse 13. I watched the second season and final season of The Advocates. Then I started to watch Murder Investigation Team Season 1. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group with 55,089 steps.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth