Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Monday 12-14 Organizing Workroom



Cold front 


A cold front came in yesterday and is suppose to stay around all week. It didn't get out of the 40's. We stayed inside most of the day.

We started the day out by going to town to mail out our Christmas cards. Before doing that we stopped buy the UPS Store to pick up our mail and drop off a couple of packages. Then we went to Walmart to buy a few things. Next stop was the Dollar Tree. The final stop was the post office.

Running errands
 

Once at home we stayed there. We have been in this house for about seven years, over that time we have collected a lot of stuff. Lots of times when Larry purchases an electronic item he will keep the box, well, he got tried of the clutter on the shelves in his workroom and had run out of space he decided to clean the room up. He threw out a lot of stuff and boxes, the room looks much better but he still wants to continue working on it. While he was cleaning his room he decided to clear out the big boxes in the attic. Next, he wants to work on organizing the garage.

While Larry did this I did my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 35 minutes and 26 seconds to complete, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I cleaned the house. When I finished I played some Sudoku and Mahjong.

 

Cleaning the house

 

We attended Ett McAtee's weekly C1 Workshop at 6:30 for an hour. We had 49 participants. Ett worked on Regroup. It was ok.

After the dance we watched a couple of episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I watched an western IMDb Silverado and I watched Jesse Stone: Stone Cold on Amazon. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in third place in my group.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth