Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Monday 12-28 Dreary Day

 

Dreary day

 

We had a dreary day. It misted on and off all day and it barely got to 60 degrees. 

We stayed around the house. Larry worked on a Cameo project. I did my Daily Challenges and the Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 57 minutes and 40 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. I did some Sudoku puzzles and Mahjong games.

I worked out for a half hour using my Wii Fit.

In the evening we attended Et McAtee's Weekly C1 Workshop at 6:30 for an hour. We had 40 participants. This week we worked on Swing and Circle and Interlock Diamond Concepts. It was very challenging because we had to keep track of three phantom couples.

Then we watched two episodes of Stay Trek: Voyager. Then I finished watching the second season of George Gently. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group. 

 

Watching television
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth