Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, November 30, 2020

Sunday 11-29 Awesome Day

Awesome day

We had a damp cold day. It didn't get out of the low 50's. But it still was an awesome day.

Larry started the day out by making me a couple of mini Gnomes. Then he made the two mini Nutcrackers and two mini Gnomes into ornaments. The ornaments are very cute.

 

The Christmas ornaments Larry made for me

While Larry worked on ornaments I played Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondikes and 5 Spiders). It took me 1 hour, 47 minutes and 15 seconds, which put me in 36th place in my group.

We attended two virtual dances. The first one was Doren McBroom's weekly DBD at 1:30 for an hour and a half. We had 25 participants. Doren called six tips and walked us through a few moves: Reverse Wheel Around, Wheel Around, Dixie Style to a Wave and Reverse Dixie Style to a Wave. Doren put us in position where we were in both the Beau and Belle position. We had a fun time.

The second one was Loren Smith's weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. This week Loren invited Ett McAtee to join him in calling the dance. During the A2 tips we had 46 participants and the C1 tips we had 43 participants. Loren and Ett called two A2 tips and one C1 tip. The third and fourth tips were workshop tips where we worked on 4 couples and all 8 moves. We had a very pleasant evening of dancing to Loren and Ett.  

Get a partner and dance
  

In between the dances we watched an episode of GizWiz and YouTube videos. After the last dance we watched an episode of The Yorkshire Vet. Then I finished watching The Mentalist and started to watch the Miss Fisher Mysteries for the second time. After reading the book I was curious to see if the series was like the book. I found out it was very close to the novel. I ended up doing 24,500 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group with 189,579 steps for the week.

 

Relaxing in front of the television

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth