Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Saturday 3-28 Another Busy Day

I hope you had a nice day!!!!

The morning started out with a little bit of rain. It only sprinkled and lasted about a half hour. Afterwards we went back to work on the Minnie floor project. We were busy the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon. We finished the hallway and kitchen area. It took awhile because Larry had to cut angles and around trim and the electrical box. By the end of the day only the step remain to be done, we will then need to reinstall the cabinet doors and put other stuff back in place. We have also ordered a new seal for the toilet, it is suppose to arrive Monday. We're almost done.

While doing this project we saw our neighbors and other people in the neighborhood walking around. One positive thing about the Coronavirus, we have seen more families out walking then we have every seen before. It was another beautiful day.

In the evening we watched an Amazon movie called Blow The Man Down. The movie took place in a small town in Maine about two sisters who cover up a murder. It was a slow moving movie. I didn't like it. Afterwards we watched a couple of episodes of Travels By Narrowboat. I started a series last night called Acceptable Risk and I finished it tonight. It was an Irish drama thriller about a wife, who investigates her husband's death. I did my daily challenges and The Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 3 hours and 50 minutes to complete them. I came in 26th in my group.  I did 20,000 steps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth