Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Monday 3-30 Rainy Day

Smile and have a get day

When we woke up today it was overcast. The weather application we use predicted rain was going to come by 11:00 so we went outside to the Minnie to install the toilet and put on the bathroom door. After installing the new seal and tightening the bolts Larry hooked up the water and made sure there were no leaks. Next we put on the bathroom door. I held the door while Larry attached the hinges. This project is complete and the floor looks outstanding.


From the living area

Bathroom

Step
   
We got done right in time, the rain came in around 9:30 am. When we got in the house I did my daily challenges and the Event: Two Games Tango, which was 10 games of Klondike and 10 games of Spider. It took me 3 hours and 55 minutes and 41 seconds. I was stuck one the 10th game of the Klondike for a long time because you had to play the 9 of diamonds in 75 moves. 

I was busy doing my challenges when lunchtime came around so Larry made lunch for us. 

After lunch I worked on my puzzle until I couldn't keep my eyes open. Then I went and laid down for a couple of hours. While I was napping Larry wrote his Seeds Program review on the Shaw Vinyl Flooring. He also worked a bit on editing my annual book from 2019.

In the evening we started to watch the 16th season of Midsomer Murders. Then I finished the first season of Doctor Finlay and started the second season. I did 21,000 steps. We had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth