Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, March 20, 2020

Thursday 3-19 Happy Thursday

Have a great day

Just hanging around the house. We're trying to stay at home as much as possible. When we have to go to town it's for our mail or for necessities. We received an e-mail from the UPS Store that said we had another package from the Seeds Program. The package was a solar powered vent for our house. Once we got home Larry went into the attic to decide which vent he was going to replace with the new one. It's very big and needs power for the fan to work. The fan is designed to control the temperature in the attic. It runs on solar but like anything that runs by solar it doesn't always work so you need power backup. 

I finished reading the book I started a few days ago. The Siege Winter was a great book. I also worked on my puzzle for a little while. I did my daily challenges, there wasn't a Solitaire Event today.

In the evening we finished watching the Star Wars series. The sixth episode called The Return of the Jedi. I still enjoy watching the series and some of them are over 40 years old. It was fun seeing how the technology and acting has changed in all these years.

Then we watched an episode of Travels By Narrowboat. When Larry went to bed I watched the third movie of Jack Irish and started watching the first season of Jack Irish. While watching television I did my steps, which was 20,000 steps. LIFE IS GOOD !!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth