Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Friday 3-20 Rainy Day

Rainy Day

It rained on and off all day. It wasn't hard. The temperature didn't get out of the 50's. We'll be cooped up in the house for awhile because of the coronavirus so what should we do?

I spent the morning doing my daily challenges and the Solitaire Event: Spider Adventure of 20 games. It took me 3 hours and 40 minutes, I got stuck on a couple of them. While I was doing this Larry changed the filters in our three HEPA air filters that are spread around the house, you would not believe how much dust they capture. He also changed the filter in the house A/C.

In the afternoon I did my housework and a few loads of laundry. I also worked on my puzzle. 


Doing chores

We love Amazon, it's great for ordering products, they are delivered to your door but at the same time it's bad because we buy more stuff. On one of the forums Larry follows someone wrote about purchasing a new Echo Show that was on sale, she was able to trade in an older model, they gave her $30 for the trade and an additional 25% discount. We have a couple of the original Echo Shows that we really like, Larry decided to purchase one of the new Echo Show 5's, he traded in a older Echo (not a Echo Dot), with that and the discounts it only cost $26. The Echo Show 5 is very small, which makes it easy to place. It also has a great clock, it is larger on the screen and it dims when you turn off the lights. We got it yesterday and after setting it up Larry put it in our bedroom. It looks great and makes an excellent alarm clock.


Original Echo Show on the left, new Echo Show 5 on the right

For dinner I barbecued some baby back ribs.


Baby Back Ribs

In the evening we finished watching the fourth season of Travels By Narrowboat. We also watched a two part movie titled, Restless, it was about a daughter who finds out her mother was a British spy during World War II. It was a very good movie. Then I watched a few episodes of Jack Irish. I did 20,000 steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth