Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Monday 3-23 Smile and Be Happy

Smile and be happy

We woke up with fog. By mid morning the fog was gone but everything stayed damp all day.

The Corona Virus quarantine is now official here in Bell County, only essential businesses can be open. Liquor stores are deemed essential, wonder how they determined that.

Larry was hoping to start on installing the attic fan he got from the Seeds Program but the roof shingles were too damp. He doesn't really like getting on our roof anymore, he doesn't mind roofs with less slope but ours is a bit steep and he certainly wasn't getting on it with wet shingles. He decided to start reading a book on his Kindle. I got my annual book caught up for this year. I worked on my jigsaw puzzle. We watched some more YouTube videos.

I worked out using my Wii Fit for a half hour and Just Dance a half hour. The Just Dance program was the very first one I got. It's a little different than the others because it doesn't tell you how many calories you burn. It's divided in two parts, one is for you to dance to the songs and the other one is called sweat. In the sweat workout you can do the whole 45 minute long program or you can use other programs that are shorter. It's was a lot of fun. I decided to take it easy today because my shoulder muscles are a little sore from working out with Gold's Gym's boxing program yesterday.  

In the evening we finished watching the series Close to the Enemy, I would not recommend it. Then we watched a couple of episodes of Travels By Narrowboat. Then I watched a series in Acorn called What Do You Do When Someone Dies. Its about a happily married school teacher whose husband died in a car accident and she tries to find out what happened. It's had three parts and each one was about 45 minutes. I started to watch a detective series called Deep Water. I also did my daily challenges off of Microsoft Solitaire. I did 20,000 steps.


Relaxing in front of the television


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth