Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, March 30, 2020

Sunday 3-29 Finished Project and Smoking Pork

Smile and have fun

It was an overcast day with a little wind. It got into the mid 70's. It was very comfortable. 

We started the day out by finishing up the Minnie project. We only needed to do the steps. The area was small but there were a lot of cuts and a couple of cuts had to be at an angle. We used a lot of the scrap pieces to do the steps. After cutting the pieces to fit Larry had to glue them into place. After that he installed the transition around the top of the steps. It looks excellent. We still need to reinstall the toilet and put the door back on the bathroom. The new toilet seal arrived late today so depending on the weather we might be completely finished tomorrow.



Blowing the drive before working on project

Installing vinyl flooring

The kitchen area after vinyl flooring was installed

The steps waiting for vinyl flooring

The finished project of the steps

Gluing the steps

Cutting the vinyl flooring
   
When I watered my flowers today I saw there were a lot more starting to grow. This is so exciting.


More plants coming up

After we finished the Minnie's flooring project Larry decided to smoke a pork roast on the grill. It took about five hours to smoke. While the meat was smoking I worked on my puzzle and did laundry. I did my daily challenges and The Event: Hard Road Mini, which had 3 games. It took me 22.5 minutes and I came in 45th in my group. We watched an episode of GizWiz. 


Doing laundry
 
Smoking a pork roast
Smoked Pork Roast


In the evening we watched a movie off of Amazon called This Beautiful Fantastic. The movie was a romantic drama where a young woman finds friendship with a cantankerous rich widower. It was a good movie. Then we finished watching the sixth season of Travels By Narrowboat. Then I started watching a new series on Acorn. The 1993 Scottish series was Dr. Finlay, it is about a doctor who returns from World War II to return to his practice. We had a very good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth