Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Monday 3-9 Rainy Day

Nasty day

It drizzled on and off all day. There was no wind. It got in the 60s so it wasn't cold outside.

We spent the day hanging around the house. I woke up and had breakfast, then I went back to bed for a couple of hours. Larry read and took a nap on the coach. I started working on my annual book for this year. I also worked on my jigsaw puzzle.

In the evening we were going to go to the Sundancers Monday dance but Larry's has a bit of a sore/itchy throat along with some drainage and he didn't want to give anyone any germs.

We spent the evening relaxing in front of the television. We watched the movie Bumblebee, which was about one of the transformers character. He comes to earth to save it from other transformers who are bad. Then we watched the first episode of the third season of Narrowboat, it was 50 minutes long. Then I finished up the fourth season of Scott & Bailey and started the fifth season. I did my daily challenges and the Solitaire Event: East Street Mini, which was five games. I didn't do too good in my group because I came in 51st place out of 100. I did 19,000 steps.

Relaxing in front of the television

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth