Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Friday 6-17 It's Friday

 



We had a relaxing day. It was hot with a high of 98 degrees.

We started the day out by going to town to do our weekly grocery shopping at Walmart. On the way we stopped by The UPS Store to get our mail and pick up a package. The package was one of the items Larry signed up to get from The Home Depot Seeds Program. After shopping we went home.

Grocery shopping

One of the items in our mail was a jury summons. When we were walking into Walmart the greeter was holding something that looked the same as my summons. Larry told her I had received one. She asked for what day, I told her the 11th and she said hers was for the 18th. I have been summoned a couple of times in the last eight years and wasn't picked. I'll sign up online and see what happens.

Jury duty summons

In the afternoon Larry was teasing me about working out with my Wii Fit and I said I wasn't going to workout. But about an hour later I got my Wii Fit our and worked out for a half hour. It had been 178 days, that's almost six months. The funny thing is I enjoy working out with it because you can decided how hard to workout or just choose the Wii Fit programs. In that program you can decide on how long you want to workout. The Wii Fit has five categories: Balance, Yoga, Strength, Cardio and Plus (combination programs). I chose the Wii Fit program for a half hour.

I guess I need to workout more often

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Spider Mini of 10 games. It took me 59 minutes and 28 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group.

While I worked out Larry started a new crafting project.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. She called 4 tips of A2 with 19 participants and 1 tip of C1 Teach with 17. During the A2 tips Ett worked on Anything Chain Thru. I had a great time.

After the dance we watched the movie Denial on Amazon. It was about a writer and historian, who had to go to court to prove that the Holocaust actually occurred because she was sued for libel by a known denier. It was very good. Then I finished the second season of MI-5. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

This morning Larry saw a couple of does and fawns in the backyard grazing. The two fawns played with each other. Larry showed me the recording from the security cameras, it was cute watching the fawns playing. While we were relaxing watching television we saw a doe and fawn walk through the backyard.

A fawn enjoying its dinner

Mama waiting for her baby to join her


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth