Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Monday 6-6 Dancing, Housework & Crafting

 

Hot Day

We had a beautiful day with sunshine. The weatherman had predicted that it was going to be 105 degrees but it only got to 98 degrees.

We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00. We were surprised when she showed up wearing a mask. A dancer asked her about it. She said she tested positive for COVID but she was feeling great. She thinks she caught from one of her sisters. She is glad that she and Terry are fully vaccinated. They had to cancel their clubs dances. Terry was also wearing a mask. They were calling from their home but they still wore a mask. She did a great job calling wearing a mask. They danced the whole dance wearing a mask. She called 5 tips with 25 participants. We had a fun time dancing with our virtual square dancing friends.

Get a partner and dance

After the dance Larry continued working on his paper crafting project. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 46 minutes and 5 seconds, which put me in 22nd place in my group. Then I did some Sudoku games.

In the afternoon I did some housework. I dusted the house, vacuumed the house and did laundry. 

 

Doing chores

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched one of our dvd's called Guardians of the Galaxy. We have watched it a few times and still enjoy it. Then I finished watching the first season and started the second season of Shakespeare & Hathaway. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

  

Relaxing in front of the television


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth