Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 9, 2022

Wednesday 6-8 Security Cameras & Dancing

 

Smile and be happy

We had another windy day with a lot of sunshine. It was a little cooler today, it got up to 91 degrees.

Larry spent the day working on our new security cameras. Today he installed one of the new cameras and got it working with the recorder. He will continue playing with the system and getting it to work the way he wants.

 

Putting the camera connector on the internet cable

Installing new camera

New security camera installed

I attended three virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00 for an hour. He called two A1 two couple tips with 14 participants, two A2 two couple tips with 13 participants and one four couple tip with 12 participants. Larry danced with me and we had a super time.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. She was back calling after taking a week off. She called five tips with 19 participants. The tips were two couple tips with four couple moves with clicks. She worked on Tally Ho from left-handed two face lines. We had a special dancer join us, Johnny Preston, he is a square dance caller. Larry and I have danced to him many times and had fun. It was a nice surprise. I had fun dancing to her and with friends.

Johnny Preston 

Ett with Isle Royale National Park as background

Third was Dave Eno and Dave Hutchinson's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. The format was two C1 tips with 9 participants, five A2 tips with 13 participants and one C1 tip with 8 participants. The third and fourth tips of A2 the Daves introduced the group to three C1 moves, they were Twist the Line, Twist and Anything and Wheel Fan Thru. I had a great time. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 spider and 5 Free Cell). It took me 1 hour, 30 minutes and 20 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. I also read.

After the last dance we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. Then I finished the second season and started the third season of Shakespeare & Hathaway. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth