Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Friday 6-10 Dancing & Security Cameras

 

Happy Friday. We got up to 100 degrees. Spent the day indoors keeping cool under the air conditioner. 

 

First 100 degree day

Larry continued working on the security cameras. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 4 minutes and 24 seconds, which put me in 8th place in my group.

After playing games I read. I started to read another detective series by Emma James. The series is Lord & Lady Hetheridge. I've already read the series but I didn't remember doing so because it was so long ago. I finished rereading the fourth book called Black and Blue. The series takes place in England. The books are well written. I'll started the fifth book next called Blue Blooded. I also took a nap.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30. Ett was having internet problems so she only called four A2 tips. She had 21 participants. She worked on Single Wheel. Ett told us that next week she would be calling in person so we wouldn't be dancing virtually. One of the dancers Michael won't be dancing with us for three weeks because he's going to Italy to celebrate his grandmother's 100 birthday. It is Pride Month and one of the dancers wore a gorgeous cape to celebrate. I had a fun time dancing to Ett and with friends.

Gorgeous Cape

We watched the YouTube videos we follow. After the dance we watched music videos on YouTube. After Larry went to bed I finished watching the third season and started the fourth season of Shakespeare & Hathaway. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in second place in my group.

 


 

 



 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth