Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Wednesday 6-22 Boating, Dancing & Having Fun

 

Having fun

This morning our back security camera notified Larry that something triggered the trip wire. He looked at the camera and saw three fawns playing in the backyard and three does. They hung out for about a half hour. He showed me the video when I got up. It was fun watching the fawns playing.

The wind was low so we decided to go to the lake. We were on the lake by 9:30 am before it got too hot. We decided to drive the opposite way as we did last week. We drove down to the bridge. It was little rough but not bad. On the way back to the boat ramp we stopped and did a little floating. The water temperature was about 82 degree so I got into the water. We were on the lake for about an hour. We had a nice time on the lake.

Living on the lake

Larry enjoying the lake

Lake Belton

By the time we got home it was time of lunch.

After lunch I did my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Experts Only Mini of 5 games. It took me 54 minutes and 21 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. 

Then I read and worked on my annual book.

I attended two virtual dances. First was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Ett called five tips with 22 participants. She called some complex stuff so I made a few mistakes. I had a fun time dancing to Ett and with friends.

Second was Dave Eno and Dave Hutchinson's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. The format was two C1 tips with 10 participants, five tips of A2 with 12 participants and one tip of C1 with 10 participants. I was struggling a bit so Dave Hutchinson walked us through the move because the other dancers were having problems also. I had a good time.

After the last dance we watched an episode of Hotel Portofio. Then I watched To Sir With Love with Sidney Poitier. It had been years since I watched it and I enjoyed it. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth