Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 10, 2022

Thursday 6-9 Dancing, Security Cameras and Vaccination

 

I hope everyone had a enjoyable day. We got up to 98 degrees.

When I woke up Larry was working on the security cameras and recorder. 

After I had breakfast we went to Walmart to do some grocery shopping. When I went to the doctor's a couple of weeks ago he recommended I get a pneumonia vaccination. While we were at Walmart we stopped by the pharmacy and got the shot. 

Grocery shopping

We attended one virtual square dance, it was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle called four two couple tips with 14 participants and one four couple tip with 12. Dayle did a super job of calling and directing and cueing the dancers to the correct place. We had a great time. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed last night. Today I did the Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 59 minutes and 5 seconds, which put me in 24th place in my group. Afterwards I read.

In the evening we watched Spiderman 2 on dvd. Then I continued watching the third season of Shakespeare & Hathaway. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth