Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 3, 2022

Thursday 6-2 Appointments & Dancing

 

Busy Day

We had a busy day.

We started the day out by going to my appointment at the Radiology Lab for a bone density scan. Then went we stopped by Hobby Lobby to see what paper it had available. We didn't find anything we wanted. On the way home we stopped by Top Donuts for breakfast.

Not long after getting home it was time for Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. He called four two couple tips with 13 participants and one four couple tip with 8 participants. Larry danced with me. Dayle cued very well and helped me get in the correct place. We had a super time dancing to Dayle and with friends.


A couple of times Larry had mentioned I probably should see a dermatologist about my forehead. I had also noticed I had spots on my back and stomach. Last week my doctor also said I should see a dermatologist, they contacted one for an appointment. My appointment was this afternoon. The dermatologist was worried about a spot by my shoulder and had her assistant remove it, they sent a biopsy of it to the lab to test for cancer. After removing the spot he frozed my forehead, a couple places on my cheek and nose and my upper lip. Now I have to go back in six months for a follow up.

When we got home I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 38 minutes and 27 seconds, which put me in 8th place in my group.

We went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers Weekly A2/C1 tape group. This week we only had enough people to dance C1 so we danced for an hour and a half with five couples and an extra person. We had an outstanding time dancing with friends.  

When we got home we started to watch the first season of Kate and Koji, a British comedy starring Brenda Blethyn. It's about a middle-aged woman, who runs an old-fashion cafe and her friendship with asylum-seeking African doctor. Then we watched a documentary called Fiddler: A Miracle of Miracles. It was about the making of The Fiddler on the Roof on the stage and movie. It was very good. Afterwards I finished watching the first season of Kate and Koji. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.     

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth