Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Tuesday 6-7 No Dancing & Tech Project

 

Sad e-mail

We received an e-mail this morning from Di Green. She said she is going to cancel her A2 and Plus dances this week due to tested positive for COVID. She and Terry decided to rest for a few days. Larry send her an e-mail with flowers on it and wished her and Terry well.

Larry received an e-mail right before lunch to tell him the UPS Store received a package. Larry is working on updating our security camera system. A couple of weeks ago a security company put some items he wanted on sale for memorial day. He received the two cameras he ordered but the recorder was on back order, it was suppose to arrive next week, it came in early and arrived today. A nice surprise. Larry was excited so we went to town to pick up the recorder. Since is was next door we went to Taco Bell for lunch. Afterwards we stopped by Dollar Tree to pick up some cookies. They didn't have the kind we like so we decided to substitute them with Lance Nekot Lemon Cookies and sugar wafers.

Dollar Tree

In the afternoon Larry worked on the video recorder. This will keep him busy for a number of days.

Dahua Video Recorder

 

The components in the video recorder

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 57 minutes and 32 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. I did a couple of games of Sudoku. Then I read.

Reading is fun

For dinner I barbecued some pork short ribs. I over cooked them a little bit. They were tough so I'll make the rest into wraps. 

Pork ribs

In the evening we watched the Spider-Man one, one of our dvds. It was released in 2002 starring Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst. Then I continued watching the second season of Shakespeare & Hathaway. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth