Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, June 13, 2022

Sunday 6-12 Dancing & Security Camera Project Continues

 

 

I think it's going to be a hot summer because this was the third day of 101 degrees. We stayed indoors keeping cool.

Larry started the day out by making cinnamon rolls for breakfast. 

Then he went back working on the security cameras. He had one camera he had been experimenting with by mounting it temporarily in different places. He removed it from the front of the house and mounted it permanently looking over the backyard. He then rebooted the recorder. Every time he rebooted it would drop some of the old cameras, he believes it was a problem with the camera password not being remembered correctly by the recorder. Using a different method to configure the recorder he finally got it to keep the correct password. He has now rebooted it a half dozen times and it appears to be fixed. Only time will tell.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Klondike Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour and 11 minutes, which put me in 15th place in my group. Then I continued reading Blue Blooded.

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Ett McAtee's Weekly C Series at 1:00. This week Ett called three tips of C1 and three C2. I attended the C1 session and she had 24 participants. Ett called complicated tips with triple boxes, triple lines and triple waves. I was dancing by myself so I lost some of the phantoms but I had a wonderful time.

Second was Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 at 7:30. Larry danced with me. Lorne called three A2 tips with 18 participants, two C1 teach with 17 participants and two C1 with 15 participants. I danced the two C1 teach tips by myself. Loren worked on With The Flow. He did a super job of calling and we had a super time.

 

After Loren's dance we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. Then I finished watching the fourth season of Shakespeare & Hathaway. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group for the week with 192,844 steps.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth