Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Monday 6-13 Dentist Appointments

 

Another Hot Day

I woke up at 8:00 and Larry had fresh cinnamon rolls waiting for me.

We started the day out by going to the dentist. Larry had an appointment at 9:00 and I had one at 10:20. I decided to go in town with him to save an extra trip to town. We both needed some fillings work. We checked in together, I brought my Kindle to read while I waited. They took Larry back for his appointment. The dentist knew I was there so she had her assistant bring me back. Larry got a filling on one of his top teeth and she started working on three of my teeth. It took over an hour. My fillings were at the gum line so it was very difficult to do and they were deeper than she thought they were. After Larry was finished he waited for me. She worked on other clients while she worked on me. I was glad I went in with Larry otherwise I would have been there until noon. She told me that I would be sore for a little bit. Once the numbness wore off it did hurt.

Visiting the dentist

On the way back we stopped at Walmart and picked up a couple of salads. Then we went across the street to Dollar Tree to pickup bleach for the septic system and more cookies.

Grocery shopping

Once at home we stayed in the house keeping cool. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 20 minutes and 28 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. Then I continued reading Blue Blooded. I worked on my annual adventure book.

In the evening we watched Spiderman 3. Afterwards I started to watch MI5 on BritBox. It's a detective series about the MI5. I watched three episodes so far I like it. The acting is good and each episode finishes a case. It went for 10 seasons from 2002 to 2011. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. This is a good started for the week.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth