Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Monday 6-20 Doing This and That

 

Another hot day

We had another hot day but we kept busy doing this and that.

Larry started the day out by doing a couple of small projects on the boat. The cylinder that holds the glove box lid open went bad. He ordered a new one and early this morning he replaced it. Then he replaced the speedometer in the boat. 

Afterwards he hooked a trickle charger up to the boat and motorcycle batteries.

Boat Projects

When I woke up Larry had finished his projects and he hadn't had breakfast so I made mini waffles.

At 9:00 am we attended Di Green's Weekly C1 dance. Terry and Di had taken two weeks off because they had COVID, it was great to see them back. Di called five tips with 17 participants. Larry danced with me. Di called a little fast and more complex than usual so I made a few more mistakes. Even though I made mistakes I still had fun. We had a super time.

When the dance was over I read until it was time for lunch.

Pick your favorite book and have fun

After lunch I did some housework. I dusted, vacuumed, wash the floor and laundry. 

Doing chores

I did my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 30 minutes and 48 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. I did a couple of games of Jewel.

When I finished my chores I went back to my book. I worked out with the Wii Fit for a half hour.

While relaxing we saw a young squirrel come on the porch. apparently he was looking for a place to cool off. He laid there all splatted out for a long time.

Cooling off

In the evening we watched two episodes of the 8th season of Endeavour on PBS. Then I continued watching the 3rd season of MI-5. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth