Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Tuesday 6-14 Hot Windy Day

 

Hold on tight

We had a beautiful day with a lot of wind and sunshine. It got up to 98 degrees.

We spent the day just hanging around the house doing this and that.

Just hanging around

I finished reading Blue Blooded. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took me 16 minutes and 57 seconds, which put me in 34th place in my group. Then I worked on my annual book.


Relaxing with a good book

Larry worked on a paper crafting project.

In the evening we watched another dvd, Sherlock Holmes starring Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law. We have watched this movie many times and I still enjoy it. Afterwards I finished watching the first season of MI-5. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.


Relaxing in front of the television

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth