Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 24, 2022

Thursday 6-23 Dancing, Crafting & More Dancing

 

Smile and have fun

It's hot. The high today was 102 and summer just started. We kept cool under the air conditioner.

Larry continued playing with the security cameras and started a new crafting project. 

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Two Game Tango of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Free Cell). It took me 1 hour, 2 minutes and 32 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group.

We attended one virtual square dance, which was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00 for an hour. He called 4 two couple tips with 11 participants and 1 four couple tip with 10 participants. Dayle did a super job of calling. We had a great time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

In the afternoon I read. 

Our security cameras are working excellent. They notify us whenever a trip line is crossed. The deer triggered them through out the day. We were entertained watching the deer. The fawns ran around the backyard while their mom grazed and kept an eye on them. Our lawn crew mowed both yards and blew off the porches early in the afternoon. The deer liked the freshly cut grass so much they hung around for a long time.  

We attended the Sundancers Weekly C1/A2 tape dance at 5:00. This week the group only had the C1 session. We had four couples plus an extra person for the session. We ended up dancing for two hours and had a super time.

Get a partner and dance

On the way home from Sun City we stopped by Jack In The Box for dinner. We hadn't been in a Jack In The Box for years. It was nice to go back. We shared an order of loaded mini tacos. They were very good.

Dinner

When we got home we watched an episode of Hotel Portofio. Then we watched YouTube videos. After Larry went to bed I watched three episodes of MI-5. While watching television I finished doing my 28,000 steps. This put me in 2nd place in my group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth