Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, June 20, 2022

Sunday 6-19 Happy Father's Day

 


Happy Father's Day. I hope everyone had a great day. It got 99 degrees at the house. 

We hung around the house keeping cool. I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 14 minutes and 13 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I did played a couple of games of Jewel. 

After playing games I started reading another detective series by Charles Todd called Ian Rutledge. There are 26 books in the series and we have six of them. We have read them all but my Kindle said I didn't read one of them so I started reading it today. The book is Testimony Of Wills. This series is about a World War I veteran, who comes back from the war shell shocked and goes back to Scotland Yard to work. I worked on my annual book.

Reading can be fun

Larry started the day by installing the new camera and it works great.

In the afternoon we watched an episode of GizWiz and YouTube videos.

For father's day I baked Reese's peanut butter fudge cookie cups for dessert. They came out delicious. For dinner we had tacos.

Reese's Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Cups

In the evening we attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30. The format was three tips of A2 with 16 participants, two tips of C1 teach with 17 participants and two tips of C1 with 14 participants. During the teach tips Loren worked on Square the Bases. We had a great evening of dancing to Loren and friends.

After Larry went to bed I continued watching the third season of MI-5. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with 191,361 steps.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth