Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Saturday 6-11 Security Camera Project Finished (kinda) & Relaxing


Relaxing day

We had another 100+ day.

Larry spent the day finishing up the security cameras project. OK, maybe not finished but everything is working and now it becomes an ongoing hobby😀. Along with the recorder he bought two new cameras, they are different models so he could experiment and see the differences. One of them is designed for better night time video. Two nights ago he temporarily installed the night camera looking over the backyard to compare with one of our old cameras, there are no lights on at night in the backyard and the new camera did a far better job than the old camera. Yesterday he moved the new night camera to the front and temporarily installed it next to another camera, we do keep a couple of dim lights on the exterior of the garage at night, with that little additional light the new camera was amazing, the video looks like it is daylight, it is even in color and you can see the color of cars going by. He is really happy with the new cameras. He has worked for days getting some of our old cameras working on the new recorder. Many folks simply said the cameras are not compatible and buy new ones. Today Larry finally got the last one working and thinks he has the problem solved. He has to do some experimenting over the next few days to ensure they will stay working. He will do things like unplug them, plug them back in and see if they come back online. He will also reboot the recorder a few times and see if they come back.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 14 minutes and 47 seconds, which put me in 36th place in my group. 

Then I started reading Blue Blooded. I worked on my annual adventure book for this year.

Relaxing with a good book

In the evening we watched the newest James Bond movie, No Time To Die. A week or so ago we were going to rent this movie but Amazon Prime said it was going to be free starting June 10th so we waited. Then I continued watching the fourth season of Shakespeare & Hathaway. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth