Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, June 27, 2022

Sunday 6-26 Dancing, Crafting & More

 

Happy Sunday

We had a super Sunday. We hung around the house doing this and that.

Larry started the day off by making pancakes for breakfast. Then he moved on to crafting. He finished the project he has been working on.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 28 minutes and 39 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. I played a couple games of Jewel.

I started reading A False Mirror, which is another Ian Rutledge novel.


 Having fun reading

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Ett McAtee's C series at 1:00 for an hour and a half. This week Ett called five tips of two couple C1 with 33 participants and one tip of full square C1 material without clicking with 28 participants. Ett did a great job and I had a great time dancing with friends.

Second was Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 at 7:30 for an hour and a half. Loren called three A2 tips with 14 participants, two C1 teach tips with 15 participants and two C1 tips with 10 participants. Larry danced with me. We were the only couple dancing so Loren cued off us. During the C1 teach tips Loren worked on Dixie Style Sashay. We had a small group and had an outstanding time.

We watched an episode of Sherlock and a couple of episodes of Doc Martin on Crackle.

For dinner we tried a new dish. We had bought a marinated beef fajita. I was surprised that the meat was tough considering it was soaking in a marinated sauce. But it tasted good.

The fajita meat sliced and ready to eat

 

The meat after it had been barbecued

When Larry went to bed I started watching the 5th season of MI-5. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with 195,500 steps.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth