Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Tuesday 6-28 Dancing, Working Out & Reading

 

We had a great day. The front that came in yesterday gave us a break from 100 degree temperature. It only got to 90 degrees.

I started the day out attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 am. Terry and Di took turns calling five tips with 11 participants. Di worked on Left Turn and Deal and Turn and Deal. This move is hard when you have eight people because you forget what side of the square you're working with. Today I had to work with seven phantoms and I made mistakes. I did ok when it was in the standard positions. The music was very upbeat. I had a great time dancing to Terry and Di and friends.

Let's dance

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 12 minutes and 18 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. I did a few games of Jewel.

In the afternoon I worked out for an hour using my Wii Fit for a half hour and Just Dance for a half hour. I used three different Just Dance programs. I'm not sure how long it has been since I worked out with Just Dance but I know it's probably over 6 months. I had fun.

Just Dance Programs I used

 

Wii Fit Program

While I was dancing and working out Larry read. I read and worked on my annual book. 

For lunch and dinner we tried a new potato dish, it was HEB Baby Potatoes Cajun Style. They were ok.

In the evening we watched an episode of Sherlock and an episode of Doc Martin on Crackle. I continued watching the 5th season of MI-5. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth