Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Saturday 6-18 Crafting & Working Out

 

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day. We kept cool under the air conditioner. It got to 99 degrees.

I started the day doing the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I moved on to the Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 2 hours, 57 minutes and 55 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group.

While I was playing games Larry worked on a paper project. He was making a crate. He started it yesterday and had to rework it a bit. First he downsized the project and separated the files to cut the pieces. He watched a video on the project. In the video Leo said you had to reinforce part of it to make it stronger. After deciding on what color and design to put on the crate, he cut the pieces out. While assembling the project Larry decided to reinforce the whole project with foam boards. It came out gorgeous and very sturdy.

The finished project

 

Side of the crate

In the afternoon we went to the UPS Store to pick up a package, another security camera Larry had ordered. Tomorrow Larry will install the camera.

When we got home I worked out on my Wii Fit for a half hour. In the evening I used the long resistance tube for 20 minutes. I did a jazz routine for 20 minutes while watching television.

I worked out using the boxing section of Aerobics


I did one or two routines of each section

In the evening we watched Batman Begins, one of our dvds. Then I started watching the 3rd season of MI-5. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth