Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, June 6, 2022

Sunday 6-5 Dancing, Tech Project & Crafting

 

We had a great day.

Larry started the day out by making cinnamon french toast sticks for breakfast.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 23 minutes and 10 seconds, which put me in 25th place in my group. I played a few games of Sudoku.

We attended two virtual dances. First was Ett McAtee's Weekly C series at 1:00. This week it was C1 and I attended it by myself. Ett was back after taking a week off of virtual calling to attend a in person square dancing convention in Minnesota. She called five tips of two couple calls with four couple calls occasionally. She had 27 participants. I had a great time.

Second was Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 at 7:30. Larry danced with me. The format was three tips of A2 with 16 participants, two tips of C1 teach and review with 17 participants and two tips of C1 with 14 participants. During the teach tip Loren worked on Box Recycle. Loren did a great job putting me in the correct place when I lost my phantoms. We had a super time dancing with friends and to Loren.  

After the last dance we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. Then I continued watching the first season of Shakespeare & Hathaway. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group for the week with the total of 194,610 steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth