Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 4, 2020

Sunday 5-3 Just Another Sunday

Happy Sunday

We had very super day. We didn't do too much but it was a beautiful day. The temperature got up to 90 degrees with wind.

We hung around the house and read. I did my daily challenges and The Event: Two Game Tango with 3 games of Klondike and 3 games of Spider. By the time I went to bed I was in 17th place in my group. It took me 12 minutes and 26 seconds. Larry finished one book and started another one. 

In the afternoon we watched YouTube videos and the weekly episode of GizWiz. After dinner we watched Eureka and I watched Chuck. We had a very relaxing day keeping cool.


Relaxing hanging around the house

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth