Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 25, 2020

Sunday 5-24 Rainy Day

Rainy Day

We spent the day hanging around the house. 

Last night Larry did our grocery shopping online via Walmart. He added a couple of quarts of oil to it because he wanted to change the oil in the Minnie generator. Our order was ready for pickup at 6:45 this morning. I was still sleeping so Larry went to town to pickup our groceries. He said it was very pleasant because there was only one other car waiting to pickup their curbside order. This was the first time we were able to get rubbing alcohol.

By the time I woke up Larry had put the groceries away and was making mini waffles for breakfast. After breakfast Larry went outside and continued trouble shooting the generator on the Minnie. After it sits overnight It will start but after about 10 minutes it stops. Today he bypassed the low oil pressure switch, that did not help. He's not giving up, he'll keep researching and trying more things.

I worked on my daily challenges and The Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 20 minutes and 15 seconds, which put me in 37th place in my group. 

At 1:30 the rain came. There was thunder and a down pour for a few minutes. Larry spent the afternoon reading and I worked on my puzzle. We watched our weekly episode of GizWiz.


Here comes the rain

Raining in the backyard

For dinner I made something different. I made homemade Potatoes Au Gratin. The recipe ingredients were potatoes, cheddar cheese, bread crumb and butter. They taste good.


Homemade Potatoes Au Gratin

In the evening we watched an Amazon movie called Turnover. It was a good movie about a restaurant owner who leaves his manger to take care of business, the manager becomes disgruntled and hires a crew of misfits. The owner comes back to find his restaurant unrecognizable. He learns to work with the new crew. While watching the movie the rain came back. Then I finished watching Goliath and started watching DCI Banks first season. I did 27,000 steps, which put me in third place for the week in my group with the total of 180,057 for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth