Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Friday 5-22 Storing Washer



A front came through at 2:00 in the morning, we had thunder, lighting and a little bit of rain. The day ended up being overcast, a bit windy and it got to 91 degrees. 
What should we do today? Back in February we received a new Whirlpool washer from the Seeds Program. Before installing the washer we removed our Samsung washer from the laundry room and put it in the garage where it has been sitting and taking up room. I love both machines but we decided since we have a Samsung dryer that matches the Samsung washer we would swap the washers and take the extra washer to our storage unit. We will keep it as a backup in case we need a washer. Larry put the washer on a hand dolly and moved it to the truck. Then I helped him lift the washer into the truck. We didn't have to strap the washer in the back of the truck because we weren't going far. We already have a dryer in storage so we put the washer in front of the dryer. After unloading the washer we taped plastic bags around it to help protect it from dust or rodents. 


The washer in the truck


The storage center before the washer in it

Washing Machine all stored away

By removing the extra washer from the garage we now have more room to walk around the car and not worry about hitting the washer when parking the car. It's a good thing Larry made our garage so large.
In the afternoon I worked on my daily challenges and The Event: National Solitaire Day. I had 30 games to solve. Today was Microsoft 30th Anniversary of Solitaire and every game you played you earned double the points. I got stuck on game number 24. It took me 7 hours, 3 minutes and 20 seconds. I ended up coming in 10th place in my group.

In the evening we watched an Amazon movie called The Rocket. It was about a high school football star who had high expectations from his father and the local community and suddenly his future was lost by an accident. It was an ok movie but nothing I would recommend. Then I finished the second season of Goliath and started the third season. I ended up doing 25,000 steps.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth