Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Saturday 5-16 A Rainy Day

Rainy Day


A front came through at midnight with rain, thunder and lighting. The rain stayed in most of the day. It was hot due to the high humidity. 

I worked on my daily challenges and I spent 2 hours, 50 minutes and 8 seconds doing The Event: Hard Road of 16 games. I ended up coming in 18th place in my group. 

We had not picked up our mail for a week so we went to the UPS store and then stopped to fill the car with gas. It had been two months since we last filled it. Normally we fill it about once a week.

In the afternoon I started a jigsaw puzzle made by Majestic, it has 2,000 pieces. 


Majestic jigsaw puzzle


In the evening we watched our YouTube videos. Then we watched one of our dvds called Aquaman. It is a Super hero movie and very good. Then I watched a few episodes of Rake. I did 24,000 steps. We had a very relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth