Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Tuesday 5-19 Laid Back Day

Beautiful Day

We had another beautiful day of sunshine, the temperature at the house got up to 96 degrees. According to our weather man Andy, the temperature tied our record high for today. 


The temperature at our house at 5:00

We had a laid back day because I was sore. Last night when I went to bed I was so sore I could hardly move. This morning when I woke up the soreness wasn't as bad. The muscles that were sore and stiff were my shoulder blades and arms. I was sore because of water skiing and air chairing yesterday. I always get sore the day after my first day of boating. Larry said he was ok. I think the reason why he wasn't sore is because he stretches three or four times a week and I don't stretch at all.

I woke up at 8:30 and made myself breakfast, Larry had already eaten. In the morning I worked on my daily challenges and The Event: World Tour Mini of 8 games. It took me 17 minutes and 20 seconds to complete. I did some housework and a couple loads of laundry. While I was doing this Larry read.

After lunch I took a nap because I couldn't keep my eyes open. When I woke up I watered my flowers and worked on my jigsaw puzzle. Larry finished a book and started another one. We watched some YouTube videos we follow.


More flowers growing

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called The Ultimate Gift. It was a good movie about a deceased billionaire with a spoiled grandson, the grandson had to perform different tasks to get his inheritance. I continued watching the first season of Goliath on Amazon. I also did 28,000 steps.

Relaxing in front of the television

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth