Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Wednesday 5-6 Wonder Day



We had a wonderful day with the temperature in the low 80's. The wind was blowing out of the north so it kept the temperature very mild.

Larry started the day by ordering items from The Home Depot for our next home project, which is replacing some of our landscape timbers with blocks. The Temple store didn't have the block we wanted but Killeen did. When we received an e-mail saying the order was ready off to The Home Depot we went. We love curbside pickup, the service was excellent. Normally we would have had to load all those heavy blocks on a cart, push the cart to the front of the store to pay and then load them all on the truck, with curbside they did everything, even loaded the blocks into the truck. WOW!!

We have a large backyard, when we built the house we had it set on the lot so that we could park an RV beside it. This also allowed us to drive the truck into the backyard and unload the blocks near where we needed them. Afterwards, I did my weekly housework. I vacuumed the house, cleaned the bathrooms, mopped the floors and did laundry. It took me an hour and a half.


Doing housework

I did my daily challenges and The Event: Two Game Tango (10 games of Spider and 10 games of Free Cell). I came in 12th place in my group. It took me 2 hours, 59 minutes and 43 seconds.  

We spent the rest of the day relaxing in front of the television. We watched some YouTube videos. In the evening we watched Eureka. Then I finished watching Chuck, which was a couple of episodes. Then I started watching a series on Acorn called Land Girls. It take place during World War II. It's about four members of the Women's Land Army who are working at the Hoxley Estate. I did 24,000 steps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth