Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Tuesday 5-12 Nasty Day

Let's play in the rain

The weatherman had predicted that it was going to rain starting at 3 am., it actually came in about noon. The rain didn't come down that hard but it was steady. The rain kept the temperature in the low 70's which was perfect. 


Water puddles in the backyard

Rain dripping from the roof

I woke up at 7:30 this morning and made breakfast for Larry and me. It was easy, I made instant oatmeal. We didn't mind that it was going to rain because we were tired and some of our muscles are a little stiff from building the wall. After breakfast I went back to bed for a couple of hours.

Larry put in our weekly grocery order at Walmart for 2:00. We received an e-mail at 1:15 that said they substituted a couple of items. A half hour later we received another e-mail that said our order was ready. So off to Walmart Curbside Pickup we went. There were a few items that weren't available online so Larry put on his mask and went inside Walmart, they actually had the items, not sure why they showed as out of stock, maybe limited amount of stock. After getting out groceries we went back home.


Weekly grocery shopping


In the afternoon I did my daily challenges and The Event: Easy Street, which has 30 games all easy games. It took me 1 hour, 9 minutes and 30 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing, Larry is reading another book. We watched our YouTube videos and we started watching a BBC series called Our Girl, it's a military series. A young girl joins the British military because she fells her life is going down hill. Started out really bad but we stuck with it and so far it's a good series. Then I watched a few episodes of Rake. I did 26,000 steps. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth