Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Saturday 5-2 Gorgeous Day

Hold on tight

The temperature got to 89 degrees. It was very windy but we had a lot of sunshine.

I slept in until almost 9:00 so when I got up Larry had already made himself mini waffles. I reheated the waffle grill and made myself a couple of waffles. 

We didn't have anything on our agenda so we just hung around the house and read. I did my daily challenges and The Event: Klondike Adventure of 20 games. It took me 54 minutes and 47 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group.

We watched our YouTube videos and three episodes of Call the Mid-Wife on PBS. Then we watched an episode of Eureka. When Larry went to bed I watched a few episodes of Chuck. I did 24,000 steps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth