Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, December 1, 2023

Thursday 11-30-23 Rainy Day, Dancing, Games & More

 

Rainy Day

It drizzled on and off all day. The high today was in the mid 60's.

I spent most of the day assembling my jigsaw puzzle, Times Square, New Years Eve. I have gone a long way but still has a way to go to finish.

Puzzle so far

Larry continued cleaning the jukebox. Then he moved onto working on the buttons. He used his Cameo to make labels for each button. He hadn't used the machine in a long time so he had to remember how it works. The labels came out great.

Button labels

We attended one virtual square dance, Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00 for an hour. He called four two couple tips and one four couple tip to 11 participants. Dayle is an outstanding caller he knows where every dancer should be and keeps track of the phantoms also. Some of the dancers dance alone and the opposite sex of who they are and change each tip. Other dancers dance with a partner. He puts us in positions we're not use to being put in. Larry and I had a super time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Square dancing is fun

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: The Hard Road of 16 games. It took me 2 hours, 12 minutes and 33 seconds, which put me in 22nd place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I played the weekly challenge in pinball Tales From the Crypt, I didn't get a new high score but had a great time playing. I played four pinball games, Tales of the Arabian Nights, James Bond 60th Anniversary, Godzilla and The Great Houdini. They were all developed by Marty. His playfields are gorgeous and play very smoothly.

Tales From the Crypt

 

James Bond 60th Anniversary


Tales of the Arabian Nights


Godzilla


Great Houdini

In the evening we continued watching the second season of Royal Flying Doctor Service on PBS. When Larry went to bed I watched the third movie of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which kept me in 1st place in my group.

  

 

  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth