Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 18, 2023

Sunday 12-17-23 Playing Games, Dancing with Ett & Jukebox

 

Just having fun

We had a great day.

Larry spent the day playing with music on the jukebox.

I spent the day playing games. I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took me 22 minutes and 23 seconds, which put me in 41st place in my group. I didn't do too well but had fun. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

Today we received an e-mail from Ian saying the new season of the Weekly Challenge in pinball starts. Due to the holidays the first challenge will run for three weeks instead of one. The challenge is Doctor Who. I played it and my high score was 26,571,200. Then I played three other pinball games on the cabinet. They were Cactus Canyon, Cirqus Voltaire and Congo. When I played Cirqus Voltaire I moved into the Grand Champion position. 

Doctor Who

 

Cactus Canyon


Cirqus Voltaire


Congo

After playing on the pinball cabinet I moved over to the arcade cabinet. I haven't played on the arcade cabinet in a while. I played three pinball games (The Game Show, Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball and Fun House), three arcade games (Pac-Man, Pengo and Phoenix) and two fruit/slots games (Andy Capp and Hi-De-Hi).

Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash


Fun House


Game Show

 

Phoenix


Pengo


Pac-Man

 

Andy Capp


Hi-De-Hi

I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly C Series dance at 1:00. This week she called five tips of C1 to 17 participants. I wore a yellow sweater, a yellow hat and a yellow belly dance belt for Christmas. Ett had a beautiful background of a gingerbread house. I had fun dancing with Ett and with friends.

Ett's dance

In the evening we watched Men In Black 3 on Freevee called . It was as good as the other two. Then I watched a Christmas movie called Last Christmas. It was about a girl who makes bad decisions and works as an elf around Christmas. She meets Tom and her life turns around. It was very good. Then I watched Chocolat out of our movies collection. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with 120,593 steps.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth